Amherst Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Center
6315 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Web Site: www.Toddbkochmd.com
- Cosmetic Surgery
Bio and Description
Dr. Todd B. Koch is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. To reach this goal he has undergone a rigorous course of training. He completed his medical school education at the prestigious State University of New York at Buffalo. At the Millard Fillmore Hospital in Buffalo, New York, he trained for five years in a General Surgery Residency Program. During this time, he was exposed to all aspects of surgery including orthopedics, pediatrics, neurosurgery, urology, plastic and reconstructive, hand, vascular, broad training allowed him to develop his surgical skills and knowledge. After participating in all of these wonderfully exciting and stimulating areas, he decided upon plastic surgery as his calling.
His travels then took him to one of the most nationally recognized Plastic Surgery programs in Toledo at the Medical College of Ohio. There he spent two years learning his trade. This specialty training included reconstructive, cosmetic, maxillofacial, congenital, pediatric, hand, burns, tumor removal, microsurgery, head and neck, trauma and many other challenging surgical problems. The next 6 months were spent in a dedicated Hand Fellowship.
He returned to Buffalo in 1986 with his wife and first daughter to begin private practice in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. His second daughter was born shortly thereafter. Work consumed most of his waking hours but he still managed to find time for his family. Most of his outside interests revolve around athletic activities like running, spinning, bicycling, skiing and weight lifting.
As an assistant clinical professor at the medical school, he has donated many hours instructing young physicians and residents in the art of Plastic Surgery. Over the years he has become highly proficient in the area of Cosmetic Surgery. His practice is now concentrated in this area.
- Certified – American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Surgeons
- America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals
- Marquis Who’s Who in America – Castle Connoly Medical Guide
- Metropolitan Professional Registry
- Strathmore’s Who Who
- American Medical Association
- Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc.
- New York Medical Society
- Erie County Medical Society
- Buffalo Plastic Surgery Society
Hospital Staff Privileges:
- Kaleida Health Systems
- Ambulatory Surgery Center of Western New York
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery State University of NY at Buffalo
- Clinical Investigator, Inamed Silicone Breast Implant Adjunct Study
- Clinical Investigator, Mentor Silicone Breast Implant Adjunct Study